Are you planning a Nashville wedding? Have you selected your venue yet?
If not, we have 3 Nashville wedding venues you simply must consider in your search.
Owned by country music artist Kix Brooks, winemaker Kip Summers, and entrepreneur John Russell, Arrington Vineyards is a breath-taking, picturesque venue featuring the rolling hills of Arrington, Tennessee.
Eight hours of your choosing between 9am to 9pm.
Friday and Sunday – $3,500
Saturday – $4,000
Rental includes use of the beautiful Stone House, Vineyard Tent and surrounding grounds.
Rental also includes:
- Spacious Bridal and Groom Suites inside of the Vineyard Stone House
- Two Arrington Vineyards Staff Members/Bartenders
- 40×60 Tent with Lighting, Side Walls and Box Heaters
- 10 Farm Tables (7’x3’) & 3 Round Tables (60”)
- 4-6ft tables (Catering and Bar Tables)
- 10 Wine Barrels for Cocktail Tables and Decor
- 200 Fruitwood Folding Chairs
- Ceremony and Reception Space for up to 100 Guests
- Romantic and unique photo settings on your wedding day
- Festive winery atmosphere with music at the Barn in the evening
- A list of exclusive vendors to assist you in your planning process
- Parking staff to help direct and park your guests
- Guest restroom facilities
Nestled among the downtown landscape, The Cordelle is just minutes from the storied honky-tonks of Broadway, renowned hotels, acclaimed restaurants, and Nashville’s Music City Center.
The footprint of the space is a combination of historic and modern. The original house was built in 1856 and the new structure, an open modern hall, was completed in 2014.
A spokesperson for the venue tells us, “In the design of the venue we did our best to preserve many of the original features in the Victorian structure, hand carved wood moldings, exposed brick, and the original front door make the building ultimately unique. The wood floors are repurposed from a 130 year old barn and do a great job of connecting the two areas, creating one large open floor plan that is very versatile, but still feels intimate and cozy.”
- Clients will have access to the entire property on the day of their event. This will include The Victorian, The Great Hall, The Loft, The Garden and catering kitchen at no additional charge.
- Vendors can be selected without restrictions and a respected vendor list available upon request .
- Clients may provide their own beverage package including alcohol.
- A Site Rep from The Cordelle will be present through the entirety of the event.
- Off-site parking is available at an additional fee or street parking for up to 150 guest count is available at no charge.
Interior: 175 Seated
Covered Patio: 60 Seated
Courtyard: 350 Seated
Cocktail: 300 Interior Seated / Standing
Total Capacity Exterior / Interior: 400 per Fire Code
If you would like more information about weddings at The Cordelle, you can click here and fill out the form.
The Houston Station is a historic industrial chic venue offering a classic Nashville vibe for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The building dates back to the 1800s and has been restored to include modern amenities. With exposed brick, high wood beams and hardwood floors, the space is full of character. The building also has great acoustics for enjoyable live music. With an open vendor policy, the Houston Station is an excellent choice for couples seeking an industrial chic venue with a specific vision for their wedding.
The Houston Station can accommodate ceremonies of up to 400 guests as well as receptions for up to 350 guests. The exposed brick offers a historic atmosphere and the wood beams and industrial lighting bring the space to life. The station doesn’t require much additional decor and most couples opt for stringed lighting or chandeliers to elevate the space. Many couples have held both the ceremony and reception in the same space and with good planning, the flip is usually seamless.
If you would like more information about weddings at The Houston Station, you can click here and fill out the form.